How to Vote
- The National Labor Relations Board will mail ballots to all eligible voters starting Friday, June 24.
- If you haven’t received your ballot by Friday, July 1, call the NLRB’s Region 21 office at 213-894-5254.
- Your ballot must be received by the NLRB Region 21 office in Los Angeles before 10 a.m. on Tuesday, July 19. We strongly encourage everyone to mail in their ballots immediately upon receiving them.
- The ballot count will be conducted via Zoom at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, July 19. Please let your steward or organizer know if you’re interested in watching the ballot count, and we will send you the link.
HOW TO VOTE FOR NUHW
- Mark the box for NUHW (the first choice) on your secret ballot.
- Put your marked ballot into the secret-ballot envelope and seal the envelope. Do not sign or mark the secret-ballot envelope. Added: The National Labor Relations Board will announce the election date soon. Check back here for details.
- Put the sealed secret-ballot envelope into the return envelope and seal the envelope.
- Sign the back of the return envelope using the space provided. (If you don’t take this step your vote won’t count.)
- Mail your ballot immediately. No postage necessary.